Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You'll never guess what I found at Goodwill

Jooj and I had an impromptu date night at Goodwill last night. Impressed by what little I paid for my golfing attire last week and by the name-brand selections I found she was curious and wanted to scope it out. We walked in and split up to our gender-specific areas.

So what did I find?

Well, I found a pair of Banana Republic shorts. They are a cinnamon colored cargo short that's missing a few buttons. Pffft, adds character.

What else?

I found an Aztec-patterned, button-down shirt from Prana. Back in the day, when I climbed a lot, I pretty much wanted every piece of my wardrobe to be Prana. I was truly amazed that they had that shirt.

What else?

I found a nice grass green button-down shirt from Banana Republic. It can double as a work shirt and as I business casual leisure shirt. Probably also in the running for next year's Easter shirt. Hahaha!

What else?

I found a very classy blue button-down Polo. It was a good find and a shirt that will get a lot of use.

Jooj found some pants and we got out of there for under $15!

So what did I find that you will never guess? I found a shirt that I donated a while back. I know it was my shirt because I bought it in Costa Rica and have never seen that brand anywhere else. What are the odds of that? Muwahahahaha!

100% | 176.5 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 39.45% (144 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: