Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Saturday

Woke up to the need to cleanup a mess left by one of the dogs - a mess that came from both ends. Yuck! I swear, I prefer to cleanup what comes out of the rear more than what comes out of the mouth. But in all honesty it is all pretty disgusting.

Dad came over and we replaced the steps leading out of the back bay window from the kitchen. It was a fun little project and the end result looks fantastic. I'll caulk it and paint it soon.

After that we had about half of Jooj's family over to celebrate Will graduating to high school. We had pizza from Wick's and Jalapeno Crazy Bread from Little Caesers. We had a good time.

I'm pretty exhausted so I'm heading to bed early.

100% | 176.5 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 38.63% (141 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: