Wednesday, May 18, 2011

School News and the Kids

Will's last day at Meredith-Dunn is tomorrow. My boy is graduating and moving onto St. X. It'll be the last time I drop him off at 7:30am. And it'll be the last pick-up in car rider line for any of us (his mom is doing the honors tomorrow). I'm proud of my boy!

Kelsey attended an awards ceremony tonight at Atherton. She dissuaded us from attending, insisting that she wasn't going to win anything and that she preferred we stay home. Hrmph! Well, she was recognized by her English teacher for the highest A and outstanding effort in class. Additionally, she has recently been honored with distinguished marks from the state for her writing portfolio. She's come so far this year.

I am so proud of both my kids. I love you guys!

100% | 175.5 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 37.81% (138 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: