Monday, May 9, 2011

$152.14 due on 5/24/11

I am absolutely amazed by the most insignificant and random things. Is it because I'm an evil genius? A misunderstood savant? Alien being? Just plain weird? You be the judge.

But I digress...

I'ven't been this blown away since that day that I got *two* balls stuck in the tree (this time)! So I came home from work today and the Insight bill for cable and Internet was on the counter. I checked out what we owed for the month. You won't believe it! The numbers on the bill literally (not literally) grabbed me by the collar and smacked me across the face...

$152.14 due on 5/24/11

Do you see that? Tell me you see that. No? Look at the numbers? Compare them. Jumble them in your head? See now? What are the odds of that happening? Like 1 in 100,000? It's at least that. Maybe more. Or maybe less. I don't know. I'm good at some math but not good at determining odds. I took math up through Calc 3 but I don't remember taking stats or anything that taught me formulas for calculating odds. I never took Geometry either, oddly enough. The regular education kids had an easier time with trig because they had and we AP kids hadn't. It left everyone scratching their heads and wondering why in 10th grade. Tenth grade - what a silly year. Oh look! Something shiny...

100% | 152.14 lbs. (just kidding) | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 35.34% (129 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: