Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sleep commencing in 5-4-3-...

So tired. Going to bed now. But wanted to point out that I wrote some comic ideas down. I worked on the BranchingStreams.com web site. Babysat the blind guy today (not the guy who can't see but rather the guy who puts up window treatments). After that the dry wall guys came by for patching. And even later a barely-speaking Mexican guy came over to quote us on a price for some work that was astronomically high. I thought those guys were supposed to be cheap? Forget that. I'll do the work myself and keep my damn pesos.

Going to go buy a really tall ladder this weekend. Random, I know.

My favorite quote of the day:

"On Thursday, Time magazine will run a cover showing Osama bin Laden stamped with a red X, because yesterday SEAL Team 6 kicked in the door of his bedroom and shot him in his fucking face. "

-- from the site "What Would Tyler Durden Do?" (http://wwtdd.com/)


100% | 174.5 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 33.7% (123 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: