Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exercise began tonight... OUCH

So my Secret EXercise Scheme started tonight and, oh man, I'm in pain. Wanna know the secret?

(Contrary to what you may have been led to believe, it isn't SEX)

My plan is to sit around and watch TV.

Weak ass plan you say? Well, the part that makes it hard is that I exercise during the commercial breaks - push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, supermans, leg lifts, Russian twists. And man, I knew there were a lot of commercials during an hour-long show of Grey's Anatomy. But SHIT! I was beat by the time the commercial breaks all ended. And I can feel the pain already in my core, shoulders, and back.

Jooj doesn't think I'll stick with it. We'll see...

100% | 174 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 34.25% (125 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: