Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The weight...

... of urine. Ever thought about it?

I weighed in today for week 2 of the Biggest Loser competition. I clocked in at 178.0 lbs. That's 0.6 pounds more than last week. No good.

I dropped my breakfast off at my desk and went to the bathroom in the hopes that I could make a little deposit. You know, to shed off a little extra weight. Well, mother nature didn't grant my wish as I had hoped. But I did manage to pee a little. DIscouraged, I went back downstairs and weighed again.

177.4!

Seriously? I lost 0.6 of a pound by peeing? Awesome to know. So you may or may not notice that the last category in my footer did not change. It's not because I didn't weigh in today. I just didn't lose or gain any - thanks to the weight of urine.

25 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 175.59 lbs. (174 lbs.) | 47.92% | 4.726% (8.8 lbs.)

No comments: