Monday, January 10, 2011

"Big" Day

Tomorrow is the official weigh-in for the Biggest Loser competition at work. I've done my best to put on some weight before the weigh-in. That's not true. I haven't really tried all that hard. But I have STUFFED myself for dinner the last two nights. And I plan on eating a mighty breakfast and drinking plenty of liquid in the morning.

Beyond that, it's also a big day at work 'cause we're pushing out something that I've been working on for nearly 2 months now. I'm so excited. Keep your fingers crossed and let's hope that it goes out smoothly. We've had a rough few weeks at work and really need a home run.

Lastly, we may be getting a big icy winter storm tomorrow. It may wreak havoc on the school kids (and Jooj). I hope that mess gets sorted out before it actually becomes one. I just checked and so far Greyhound Bus Lines and the Great American Dollhouse Museum have closed (wtf?). I'm hoping JCPS follows Greyhound and GADM's lead on this one instead of some funky delayed opening/early dismissal routine. That would make Jooj happy.

And happy Jooj means happy me.

10 of 365 | 0 of 50 | 0 of 128 | 178 lbs. | 17.18%

No comments: