Monday, January 31, 2011

Departments, Degenerates, Diagnoses, Decisions, and Diligence

So much went on today. It was a whirlwind.

I started the morning on IRS.gov getting my EIN for my LLC. Fun right? Actually, it was a breeze. I was on and off the site in a matter of minutes. So with my EIN I called up the Kentucky Department of Revenue. They encouraged me to come down so I did. Little did I know that the Department of Revenue was in the same building as Unemployment Office. Whoah, the degenerates and dregs abounded! Thankfully, the Department of Revenue was empty and full of helpful people.

Next came Jooj's trip to the doctor. He had some good news in my opinion. He seems to be narrowing down his guess to the underlying problem. Possibly some adhesion issues (which we've heard before). Possibly blocked ducts in the liver. Neither are particularly great news but neither are end of the world either. So hopefully with a little time we'll know something for certain.

Then came the phone call to Jooj's ex. I had come up with a radical idea. I proposed that we pay for Kels' college tuition and all expenses in full. In return, he was going to cover all of Will.i.am's high school tuition and expenses. What I get in return is the peace of mind knowing that I have control and that my money isn't in someone else's hands. He spazzed a bit when I spoke with him yesterday and asked if I could have his answer today. I got it. And he agreed to it.

Lastly, work was a helluva day. Catch-ups. Meetings. Work. Juggling everything else I just mentioned. I stayed 'til almost 7PM and feel like I got a lot of work done. On top of everything else, I accepted a major trade proposal from Eddie in fantasy basketball. I'm getting three top players in exchange for Blake Griffin. This will be the second superstar I've dealt him this season.

Oh, and I *finally* made a follow-up appointment for Boba. We'll find out what's up with him on Wednesday.

31 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 173.5 lbs. | 47.92% | 4.726% (8.8 lbs.)

No comments: