Sunday, January 16, 2011

Little Taco Caeser Bell = Heart Burn Level 10

I woke up this morning at 4:10AM with SEVERE pain in my chest. After kind of waking up and realizing what was going on I figured I was either suffering horrendous heartburn or my esophageal sphincter was slipping up and letting some stomach acid come out to play. A Zantac didn't do the trick. We are out of Protonix. So a trip to Walgreens was warranted to see how many, if any, refills I had. By this point it was 5AM. The system at Walgreens was in Update mode so they couldn't do anything besides send me home with Tums and some other meds. I ate 4 Tums. I waited 30 minutes. I took the other meds. I tried to sleep sitting up. Around 7AM I think I dozed off. I woke up at 8AM to whimpering dogs.

Don't know what brought that on. I haven't had an episode like that since living on Ellis. Maybe it was the 2 Steak Burrito Supremes from Taco Bell and the 3 Hot-n-Ready Pizza Sausage slices from Little Caeser (I know what you are thinking... "I thought this fatty was on a diet?" Yeah, I am - I worked it out and managed to stay under for both calories and fat).

Whatever the reason, I hope it doesn't happen again. I can't stomach another episode - pun *totally* intended.

16 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 176.37 lbs. (175.5 lbs.) | 39.91% | 0.00% (0 lbs.)

No comments: