Tuesday, January 11, 2011

186.2

Official Biggest Loser weigh-in was this morning. I must admit that I found out what a McDonald's McGriddle tastes like finally this morning. I think that helped put on a little weight right there at the last moment. And those two large OJs didn't hurt either. The scale said 186.2. Wow. McD's breakfast and clothes can really pack on the pounds (that was nearly 8 pounds heavier than I had weighed earlier in the morning in my birthday suit).

The winning percentage lost last year was nearly 13% (by yours truly). Second, third, and fourth place were all right around 8%. So, if I'm using that as a gauge, if I could lose 8% I could/should/would be in the running. That will be at right about 15 pounds.

Doable. I'm not looking forward to it. But it's doable.

I've added my total body weight percentage lost in the far right of the footer. It'll show my progress over the next 12 weeks. Wish me luck!

11 of 365 | 0 of 50 | 0 of 128 | 178.5 lbs. | 17.18% | 0.00%

No comments: