Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Taxes... grrr

I'm sure I was going to blog about something more fun today than how the day turned out. But the day has been completely overshadowed by taxes. The day started out fine. I woke up. Blah blah blah. I sat down to Turbo Tax around 4:45 PM. Blah blah blah. Finally stopped talking money with my wife at 9:30 PM. Blech!

Suffice to say, we aren't quite as pleased with the outcome as much as we hoped we would be. Uncle Sam is dipping into our pockets a bit this year - at least seemingly so. We fudged a few numbers since we don't have W2s yet. Plus certain forms weren't available yet through TurboTax. Hell, state filings were even available yet.

So there is hope, I suppose, that in the end things will right themselves. We'll see.

4 of 365 | 0 of 50 | 0 of 128 | 175 lbs. | 17.18%

No comments: