Monday, October 31, 2011

(UN)HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! (UPDATED)

Halloween. This day is normally my most favorite of the year. Candy, costumes, kids, crisp Autumn weather, pagan undertones. What's not to love? But today? Meh.

The annual Halloween party didn't happen. We didn't stock up on any candy for tonight. The porch light was never even turned on.

The surgery is still affecting me. I'm stressed at work. I wrote some things today I want to regret but I don't. I can't shake this bad mood. Not sure what's exactly is up.

UPDATE:
After 26 years in business the once renowned, premier music store ear X-tacy has forever shut their doors. I have previously blogged how their current store location is a sad shell of its once great footprint in the historic and eclectic Bardstown Road area. This news does not help my mood.

88.25% | 173.99 lbs. (165.2 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 83.29% (304 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: