Friday, October 14, 2011

Sleep

Okay, so today is my first day totally off the pain meds. And today also marks a day that I really put my gallbladder-less body to the test with Wick's pizza. For some reason, after I eat big and/or nasty meals my body goes into this coma-like state where my stomach hurts and I get super grumpy. Not sure what's up with that - definitely worth talking to the doctor about.

Anyway, free of pain meds. Well, those things have been wiring me. So I got up and then went back down around 9am. I slept 'til nearly 1:30pm. Sat around most of the afternoon. We had Wick's for dinner. Hit the coma/hurt state. Went down at 8pm. Slept 'til 11:30pm. Dudes, that's 8 hours of sleep... *after* the 8 or so hours I got from the night before.

Now it's 2:15am in the morning and I'm still wide awake. Jeez...

88.25% | 174.37 lbs. (168.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 78.63% (287 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: