Sunday, October 23, 2011

FFL Midseason Update (UPDATED)

I'm not happy. Between my two teams I am 7-7 (barring any miracles during the late games today) across 2 leagues in FFL. Neither team can score significant points on a regular basis. The Wyld Stallyns started the season 4-0 and have dropped 3 in a row since. The L'ville Gunners have been trading wins for losses and will end up 3-4 after today. I initially felt that both drafts were strong but my players are not showing the explosive traits I need them to have in order to shake out consistent wins on a weekly basis.

HOLD ON!!! While typing this blog entry, a touchdown from Cassel to Bowe must have been called back after review. That means that the Stallyns are still coming from behind but not as bad off as they were when I started writing this silly post! GO STALLYNS!!!

UPDATE #1:
With a quarter left to go the Stallyns are up by 1, leading 81-80. If this momentum holds this will easily be the most outrageous comeback I've ever witnessed (in my favor).

UPDATE #2:
Wow, just watched Mason Crosby connect on a 56-yard field goal for Green Bay. Most impressive!

UPDATE #3:
Lost, 77-89. Packers gave up more points to the Vikings and Dez Bryant made it into the end zone.

88.25% | 174.20 lbs. (169.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 80.10% (296 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: