Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Updates

Recovery from surgery is coming along I suppose. The incisions are ugly but are healing. I'm still sore. I still get tired very easily. I still have this bulge in the middle of my chest from the incision for the camera. My digestive system is still adjusting to dealing with intake with a missing organ. However, I'm so bored and so ready to get back into the action.

I'm revving up and hoping to get back to work later this week. Jooj let me do some grocery shopping yesterday. It pretty much wiped me out but I'm ready for more.

I have been filling my time with fun. I created a new Skirmish map for Warlords IV. And I scripted 4 custom quests. I love doing that stuff as much as I enjoy playing the game.

Speaking of games, I been getting back into City of Heroes. They are cranking out new stuff every week with this new Paragon Market system and it's such an exciting time to play. My buddies and sg mates missed me and are happy to have me back. Oh, and we beat our previous Hamidon record last night at 5 minutes 36 seconds. Twilight Avengers rule!

Lastly, what a weird day in football today. Vikings came out swinging. Buccaneers were crushed. Indy starts 0-5 for the only time I can remember. The L'ville Gunners in the GE league are going to lose. The Wyld Stallyns in the Genscape league probably will lose, and should by all accounts, but we're not quite out of it yet.

UPDATE: We lost.

92.1% | 174.47 lbs. (170.8 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 77.26% (282 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: