Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Food Challenge

Will asked for cheese coneys from Skyline Chili last night. Mmm, that sounds delish! Well, I figured it was time to test out the new system. I ordered three cheese coneys, with onions and mustard, for him. I ordered *four* habanero cheese coneys, with onions and mustard, *and* an order of fries for me. I knew I was asking for trouble. And I figured if I was going to break some food rules I may as well go full tilt and maximize the taste along the way. I chowed down!

And nothing. Not even a burp. Or a toot. Not even a single twinge in the belly.

I'm not going to push it. I'm going to continue to eat with tepid apprehension. But it's good to know that there is at least one meal out there that I can throw down when I'm feeling like eating bad without gut-wrenching effects. Maybe more! We shall see.

Also want to take a quick moment to point out that I am exactly 80% through my New Years resolution to blog everyday with my 292nd post of the 365 days in 2011. It's been fun. Not sure if I'll keep it up in 2012 but perhaps I should.

88.25% | 174.27 lbs. (168.8 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 80.00% (292 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: