Saturday, October 15, 2011

What I Can/Can't Eat

Can:

Cereal, PBJ sammiches, snack mix (nuts, raisins, M&Ms), pudding, soup.

Can't:

Cheeseburgers (with and without bacon), frozen pizza, salad, swili (southwest chicken chili), grilled chicken sammiches, green beans, Wick's pizza, chicken patties.

Still going into coma after eating. I'm very concerned about that and will be the first thing I bring up with the doctor. I mean, it's one thing to not be able to eat what I want. It's another thing to go into a 3-hour coma every time I do. The bathroom part... well, that's a problem too.

Damn, I feel old. And broken. I think I'm a little depressed. I'm free of pain. I do have that going for me.

88.25% | 174.35 lbs. (169.0 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 78.9% (288 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: