Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gallbladders and Gawd's Gifts

Sick and tired of reading about me bitching and moaning about my seemingly endless road to recovery from gallbladder surgery? Amen, brothers and sisters. I am sick and tired of walking this road. I start to feel a little better, mostly weened off the pain meds, and then I eat something that the gallbladder-less body doesn't like and BOoOM - I am overcome with that sick, sleepy, hazy feeling that is followed by a long, burning, unsatisfactory sit in the bathroom.

Gawd blesses us all with unique gifts. Two she gave me were the ability to fall asleep immediately and the ability to have award-winning, rapid-fire, on-the-clock bowel movements. I fear that gallbladder surgery has forever ruined my latter gift.

92.1% | 174.41 lbs. (168.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 78.08% (285 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: