Friday, October 7, 2011

Return to City of Heroes


I logged onto City of Heroes tonight for Red Team Night - the first time I've logged onto CoH in 19 days. My fellow Red teammates, as well as my Twilight Avengers supergroup teammates, were all very happy to see me on. I was only able to run one TF with them (they were running the WTF twice last night) but had a good time during the time I was on. My old buddies Bender and Red were also on and happy to see me online. It's good to know people love you, even if it's virtual :)

I did stay on for a while and played with the new costume sets. I bought the Barbarian set and the Circle of Thorns set. I also purchased the new Street Justice and Beam Rifle powersets. I've got plans to create the following new toons to play:

Bella Muerte - a Necromancy/Dark Miasma Mastermind, she will command the dead and use her powers of darkness in the service of Arachnos (the bad guys). I'll eventually bring her over to rogue status and maybe even make her a hero.

William the Pleaser - a Demon Summoning/Time Manipulation Mastermind, he will command demons and manipulated the very flow of time. His name comes from the Tom Waits song "Lucinda"...

Well they call me William The Pleaser
I sold opium, fireworks and lead
Now I'm telling my troubles to strangers
When the shadows get long I'll be dead


Diego En Fuego - a Street Justice/Fiery Aura Scrapper, he is a mutant luchador who has left the wrestling ring to pursue the wicked and pummel them. I'll probably make this guy a vigilante.

Jello Shooter - an Empathy/Beam Rifle Defender, he will be my latest Hami toon (hence the "Jello" in the name - trust me, it's nerd humor at its finest) on the Pinnacle server.


92.1% | 174.50 lbs. (169.8 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 76.71% (280 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: