Friday, August 12, 2011

Sitting in Murray, KY (again)

I started to type out the title for today's blog entry "Sitting in M..." when the browser finished it for me - "Sitting in Murray, KY". Obviously I have typed this before and it turns out back when I was Sitting in Murray, KY. Funny how the brain works :)

So I'm back in the Holiday Inn Express. I signed up for the Priority Club. I guess that makes me official now. I'm part of the club. I'm now waiting for a HUGE City of Heroes to download over Holiday Inn's wifi. I hate playing CoH on my laptop but lugging my Alienware down here is totally out of the question. And it's Double XP Weekend, and that only happens about twice a year. I have my headset on. Waiting. Waiting. 108.31 MB of 177.97 MB. That's big. Still waiting.

Kels comes down with her dad and step-mom tomorrow. We're moving in at 10AM, with or without them. I spoke with Kels' roommate's mom tonight and they are heading over first thing. We'll head over about the same time... after the complimentary continental breakfast of course!

I'm so excited for Kels! GO RACERS!

100% | 174.69 lbs. (175.8 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 61.37% (224 of 365) | 112/45 lbs.

No comments: