Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kick me while I'm down

I've been nailed to the wall at work. Sh!t is breaking and I'm working too hard. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. More is coming tomorrow. It's stressing me out. I come home and get nailed to the wall. Ugh! Got myself in trouble with Google. Then I didn't get enough chicken. The dude said it would be enough chicken! I started feeling kind of sick - throat scratchy and felt a little weird. Went to my 11PM soccer game. Lost. To the worst team in the league. At this point the day is a wash. Back door was locked. Front door was locked. Keys and phone inside. Use the keypad to open the loud-ass garage door. Jooj yelled and told me no more 11PM games. I've been kicked to the couch.

It's 1AM. I'm wide awake. And I just want today to be over.

100% | 174.66 lbs. (177.6 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 60.55% (221 of 365) | 112/45 lbs.

No comments: