Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The rules have changed

And by rules I actually mean lines. The lines have changed. I don't want to sound like a cane-wavin' grandpa but I may come off that way, so bear with me.

There is an intersection by my house - Linn Station and Timberwood. It is at a point leading out of Plainview and onto a segment of road connecting to Hurstbourne Parkway (it's still Hurstbourne Lane to me). The problem with this intersection (besides the retarded traffic light) is that it goes from 3 lanes to 4 lanes. The problem with that is that the lane assignment isn't exactly clear. I've found myself getting into more near-accidents there than just about anywhere in L'ville. A while back, they marked the lanes better. Unfortunately, they marked them incorrectly.

But this morning they are marked - clearly and correctly. Now, getting dumbass drivers to adhere to the lines... that is another story.

100% | 174.605 lbs. (176 lbs.) | 0% (0 of 128) | 16% (8 of 50) | 58.9% (215 of 365) | 112/55 lbs.

No comments: