Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ordinary Day

Today was a day unlike my more recent days - it was ordinary. Sometimes I believe ordinary days are just so boring. But given recent events an ordinary day was actually quite pleasent. No college move-ins. No crazy dreams. No fights. No world-ending storms. No birfdays. No vacations.

Just a normal day. Work was fine. Went for a run with Jooj when I got home. Dinner was good. Didn't go to soccer (team captain is checking to see if I can even play after my suspension). Stayed home with Jooj and watched some TV. Played some City of Heroes. Going to bed at a decent time. It's been refreshing. Now tomorrow, who knows what could go wrong?

Funky dreams? All hell breaks loose at work? Lizard drops a clutch of 20 eggs? Dog gets sprayed by a skunk? Car accident? Save a life? Reach enlightenment?

One just never knows...

100% | 174.72 lbs. (175.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 63.01% (230 of 365) | 112/45 lbs.

No comments: