Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Router, Missing Kelsey, and Positive Vibes

First thing is first. Went to Best Buy. Bought a new router. Interwebs are flowing once again.

Jooj told me about some drama that went down last night at a certain room on the 9th floor of White. It appears that the other 'elsey, the one that isn't my daughter (who has been causing quite a ruckus with her constant, late-late-night, drunken home return trips), came home and got into it with one of the suitemates. Punches were thrown. Police were called. Sh!t went down.

So I txt Kels today...

Me: "Sounds like Drama Central Station down there on the 9th floor of White XD"
Kels: "I feel like I'm on Jersey Shore, dude"
Me: "Yep. That sounds about right. It'll settle a little but still stay a little silly"
Kels: "Haha I'm so neutral in this nonsense. I'm not even Switzerland. I'm like Sweden"
Me: "Did you notice how many T's & L's were in that sentence?"
Kels: "Haha I miss you, man. Pointing stuff like that"
Me: "I miss you to laugh at those things. The rest of the fam just rolls their eyes at me these days"
Kels: "Haha aw. You'll see me soon, brosef."

I miss my little grrrl!

Lastly, a friend of mine will be going through a bit of a tough patch. I just wanted to send out a quick shout that I'm thinking about you and I've got your back. I'm also shipping out as many positive vibes as I can muster your way! I feel young, but I'm old by some standards. I've hit rock bottom. I know what "tough" feels like. Things will settle. Trust me, they always do. So keep your chin up, kiddo.

100% | 174.79 lbs. (175.6 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 66.3% (242 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: