Monday, November 14, 2011

"Siri, where is the closest liquor store?"

I got a new iPhone 4s. Yay me. This is surprising to many 'cause I've been rocking the same sliver phone for, like, eight years (Zach, I'm gonna miss you, buddy). Welcome to this century, right? Right.

So the first thing I asked Siri was:

"Siri, where is the closest liquor store?"*

She took a moment to think it over and responded:

"I have found 19 locations, 17 of which are close to you."

Siri and I are going to get along *juuuuuuust* fine :)

* Technically, this was the second question I asked Siri but was the first one she answered correctly. The first question I asked was "Siri, is it going to rain tomorrow?" She couldn't tell me. What? C'mon, man! That was a softball. You should've hit that one out of the park! Odd, since she knows my location. But I also found it strangely comforting that Siri puts more importance on my state of mind (or lack thereof) than my state of environmental being. Transcendental, baby!

88.25% | 173.70 lbs. (168.6 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 87.12% (318 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: