Friday, November 11, 2011

Midnight Release - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Last night saw the second midnight release of the "week of three releases" and I was there at midnight to pick it up. This time the game was Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The crowd was non-existent, much to my delight after the horde at Monday's CoD:MW3 release. I walked right in to a lightly crowded Gamestop, ever so slightly smelling of geeks (sweet, salty, smokey scent). I gave them my phone number and walked out with my previously fully-paid copy of the game and the 648-page game guide.

And you better believe that he'll read that game guide, cover to cover - probably multiple times.

Next week, Assassin's Creed: Revelations!

88.25% | 173.74 lbs. (???.?? lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 86.30% (315 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: