Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mark it 148, Dude!

Tonight the Oil group celebrated its year-end bash with some bowling at Vernon Lanes and beers at Sergio's. Fun was had, fo sho. There was one particular highlight to the evening. It wasn't the chicken nachos, although they were damn tasty. It wasn't the ceviche, although it was damn tasty. It wasn't the literally hundreds of beers at Sergio's, although that was damn impressive. It wasn't the gluten-free beer, although it wasn't bad. It wasn't starting the night with a triple of Basil Hayden, although that was brilliant!

I am not a an avid bowler. I enjoy it. But I do not practice nor do I ever bowl with any frequency. I enjoy it, but I do not normally score well. I expect to bowl between 80 and 120, with the average of 100. The highest I had ever bowled was 144... until tonight! I rolled a 148.

85.17% | 173.64 lbs. (167.6 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 87.95% (321 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: