Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Extravaganza

I had checked the ads, both print and online, from the previous day. I was ready. My plan was to be at my first stop, Target, at 7am.

I woke up at 4:16am. I was ready to go. So I showered and headed out. Target at 5am. Earbuds in. Jamming to iTunes. Shopping at my own pace. Not a care in the world.

Target. Express (visiting my cousin Rachel - not really there to buy). Gap. Good morning, sunshine! Target #2. Meijer. Old Navy. Best Buy. Chik-fil-A (chicken biscuit breakfast - yummy!). Dillards. Dillards again. Lunch at El Nopal. Target #3.

DVDs, DVDs, and DVDs. Candyland. Night-vision goggles. Polo shirts. Nice slacks. Sony headphones. Flash drive. Secret Santa gift. Jeans. Thermal. Sweaters. Undies.

Overall the day was without any headaches of any sort. I managed to luck out and avoid all major crowd activity. I never had to wait in line too terribly long. Never felt cramped. It was a very enjoyable shopping day.

80.01% | 173.59 lbs. (169.6 lbs.) | 18% (9 of 50) | 90.14% (329 of 365)

No comments: