Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Midnight Release - Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Last night, at the stroke of midnight, I should have been at Gamestop to pick up the video game Assassin's Creed: Revelations for Will. There are very few reasons why I would ever consider not going. But one of those reasons was proposed to me last night. TAKE WILL THERE AND PICK IT UP TOGETHER TODAY!!!

Will needs a ride home from school today. I've got rides to give out. After a little convincing, I was given the green light to go pick up the boy today. On our way home, we'll pick up some crickets for the dragons and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Then I can take him home and check out the game as he plays it - just like old times. I'm so excited!

I'm kind of nervous 'cause this is the first time we will have actually spoken to each other in a while. I've been so sad 'cause I've lost my little buddy - or at least that's how I've felt. I hope things aren't too awkward today. I truly don't believe they will be.

88.25% | 173.69 lbs. (168.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 87.40% (319 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: