Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hard Day

Busy bouncing between my sister's house dog-sitting, Hatler, and mom and dad's. Feel like I'm always on the go. Took a little time out during the morning to do some window shopping at The Summit. Sales were still going on strong but I wasn't there so much to buy. Felt antsy the whole time - couldn't relax. Felt like I was on a timer. But it was still a neat morning. Nice way to start the day.

Then switched gears and headed over to Hatler. Moved some furniture. Then busted up some heavy-duty chests down in the basement so we could haul those old-ass pieces out (they were there when we moved in). I was pretty wiped after that. But I took the time I had left to finish up a painting of my niece Caroline (put the finishing touches on the newest piece for Toast, Cliffie, the day before). Between the moving and the painting my body was devastated.

I came back home and showered up. Then I headed back out to Melisssss' house to hang out with the dogs. I had a gluttonous meal from Burger King - a double cheeseburger, large onion rings dutch apple pie, and a large diet Coke... and ANOTHER double cheeseburger. Good lawd. I watched Conan the Barbarian followed by X-men: First Class. Both were somewhat entertaining. Neither were mind-blowing.

Best line of the night: "I'd rather lose you for one night than lose you forever."

Tucked the dogs in. Locked up. And headed home.

80.01% | 173.57 lbs. (169.0 lbs.) | 20% (10 of 50) | 90.41% (330 of 365)

No comments: