Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Midnight Release - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Last night marked the first midnight release of a rapid-fire succession of three upcoming title releases in the next two weeks. The game in question? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

I pulled up at midnight and OMFG THERE ARE OVER ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE ALREADY IN LINE!!! For just a split-second, I considered saying "Fuck it," driving home, and going to bed. But I dug deep (actually, I didn't have to dig too deep - I just thought how excited I'd be at 15 if someone were to do that for me... and then realized that I'd be *that* someone) and stood in line for 40 minutes. Game in hand, I drove 20 minutes to his dad's, slipped the game in the mail slot, drove 20 minutes back, and CAH-rashed.

Gonna do it again Thursday at midnight for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

88.25% | 173.79 lbs. (167.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 85.48% (312 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: