Sunday, November 13, 2011

Settling

Things are settling down. I'm catching up on some sleep. Jooj and I hammered out a budget that is fair and works for each of us. She and I also seem to be moving in a good, healthy direction given the situation at hand. Mom cleared out some drawers and most of the closet so I can walk around my bedroom and start moving out of my suitcases. I've had to move bathrooms and feel like I'm finally getting used to my routine (three different showers and two different beds over the course of three nights is unsettling). I feel a little less like a guest at mom and dad's and a little more like part of the scenery.

I still feel like I'm in transit - on the go. I still don't feel like I'm "home". But I'm getting there.

88.25% | 173.72 lbs. (167.4 lbs.) | 16% (8 of 50) | 86.85% (317 of 365) | 102/55 lbs.

No comments: