Thursday, July 21, 2011

Star Wars: Battlefront 3??? (UPDATED)

I hate to sound like a broken record. Battlefront announcement. Blah blah blah. Could it finally be? Blah blah. Announced? Blah.

From today's schedule of events at this year's San Diego Comic Con...

10:00-11:00 Kinect Star Wars Panel— Enter the Galaxy with studio head Jorg Neumann (Kinect Publishing) and lead producer Craig Derrick (LucasArts) as they discuss the highly anticipated title with USA Today's Mike Snider, sharing new game play from the iconic Star Wars universe, revealing an all-new mode, and unveiling an exciting announcement. All attendees will receive a limited-edition poster. Room 32AB

Battlefront 3? Don't get your hopes up, fanboys. I'm a jaded old man that's been burned all too often by that fat bastard George. Dream on!

UPDATE:

Hahaha! You stupid bitches! The "exciting announcement" was, of course, not Battlefront 3. It was a Star Wars-themed Xbox retailing for $449. Blow me, LucasArts. I can honestly say that I did not, for the first time, get all worked up over the possibility that BF3 was being announced. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 14 times, and maybe I finally learn my lesson. Fuck off, Lucas, you fat fucking Hutt!

100% | 174.54 lbs. (177 lbs.) | 0% (0 of 128) | 16% (8 of 50) | 55.34% (202 of 365) | 112/55 lbs.

No comments: