Monday, July 4, 2011

Annual Lake Trip... SUCCESS

Jooj and I and a mini-van full of boys went down to the lake and enjoyed the fun, sun, and whatever else rhymes with "-un". We all did some cliff jumping (yes, even yours truly). I drank 13 beers and a Bobby Wallbanger. Or was it a Bobby Kennedy? Bobby Boucher? Bobby Soprano? No, it was a Bobby Tromboni. No? Bobby Flay? Bobby Fisher? Bob Barker? Bobby Chapelle? Bobby Calzone. No? Bobby Shampoo? Bobby Ferrari? Bob Knight? Hell, I dunno. But whatever it was, it was good.

We made it back all in one piece. Will had a blast. And so did his friend Will. And so did his other friend Will. And so did his other friend... Patrick. I saw a niece more hammered than I ever had. I saw another niece sipping beer for the first time (thought it was funny... seemed like just yesterday she was 16). I caught up with another niece that I hadn't seen in a while (kind of worry about them when I don't get to talk with them) and she's doing just F-I-N-E. Ate some killer food. Passed out in the back of a car for a bit. Had a good run with some fireworks. Got a quick man-I'm-so-happy-you-are-part-of-this-family-and-you've-done-so-well-with-Jooj-and-the-kids "attaboy" speech from an in-law. Slept soundly with that on my conscience (the 13 brews and Bobby Whatever helped too).

100% | 176 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 50.41% (184 of 365) | 112/50/20 lbs

No comments: