Saturday, July 16, 2011

Goin' Hard

I slept hard. I woke up and didn't even know what day it was.

I worked hard. I put in a full day's work and rocked out a minor project in just over a day.

I dated hard. Enjoyed the second part of the two-part 4th anniversary celebration by hitting up Dundee Tavern *and* Molly Malone's. Vegas next year, baby!

I ate hard. Not satisfied with the salad I had for dinner I went full-on crazy and ordered the deep-fried bratwurst.

I mourned hard. Shit, Ear X-tacy is a shell of its former self. I'd almost rather see the poor music store go under than visit it's paltry shelves again.

I drank hard. Stella Artois. Mad Hatter #9. Bee Sting (Boddington's and Guiness).

I napped hard. Will couldn't find a place to stay after the St. Agnes picnic so I had to sleep off my buzz pretty quick before I had to pick him up.

I played hard. Played CoH with my new Twilight Avengers buddies 'til 2AM.

Go hard or go home... Jeez, I *hate* that phrase :)

100% | 174.44 lbs. (177 lbs.) | 0% (0 of 128) | 16% (8 of 50) | 53.7% (196 of 365) | 112/55 lbs.

No comments: