Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Casey Anthony is Not Guilty"

Can you believe it? I can. But I don't want to. Ugh. Attorneys... what can you say?

But believe it or not, this was not the headline that blew my fucking brain out of my head today. Are you ready for this?

"WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!" - Kim Kardashian, via Twitter

This is the same Kim Kardashian who even exists in the world of celebrities because her father, Robert Kardashian, was part of the legal Team Six that got OJ Simpson off of his murder charge back in the 90s (I'm not counting that shitty sex tape... she never would have scored Ray J unless her father was who he was [and Kim is a dead lay, BTW]). If anybody... **ANYBODY**... should shut the fuck up about how fucked up our legal system can get, it is that woman.

Please just let this one go Kim. Go back to your show. Talk like a retarded robot while people spend 30 minutes watching you and your dysfunctional family shop or talk or whine or whatever. And just let this one go. Don't tweet. Don't peep. Don't blog. Let it go.

100% | 177 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 50.96% (186 of 365) | 112/50/20 lbs

No comments: