Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why did I buy that incubator?

I now have eighteen reasons sitting at a warm 83 degrees. I've been checking on Pandora pretty closely these last few days. Her belly was swollen and she's been practicing her digging skills. I popped my head in Will's room after dinner and saw an uncovered egg. I knew more were buried. So the race was on to find them and get those suckers put away.

All eighteen eggs were healthy looking, slightly soft, bright white, ovular eggs. So much of a difference between those gray, shriveled, egg-like things Pandora shat out the first go around. We got the eggs as soon as they were pooped out. We have the proper equipment. We've learned lessons along the way. I feel good about seeing baby beardies in 2 months!

96 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 174 lbs. | 95.88% | 3.756% (7 lbs.)

No comments: