Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chatter

I signed up for Chatter today. Imagine Facebook if it were limited just to your work peeps and that is what Chatter is. I'm trying to be jazzed about it. But the thing is I don't really give two shits about Facebook. So why should I care about Chatter?

"But you update your status on Facebook all the time," you may say.

"*I* don't, ", would be my response. "That's my wife."

I'll play along for now with Chatter. If it catches on with everyone maybe it will increase productivity. If use falls, or if I think it is actually detracting from productivity, then you can rest assured that I will be an early "un-adopter" :)

On an unrelated note, look at fatty's weight shoot up. Gawd, I love burgers and bacon and beer and cookies and ice cream. I've gotta get my shit together though. This is the last week of Biggest Loser!

95 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 175 lbs. | 95.88% | 3.756% (7 lbs.)

No comments: