Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chow Wagons

Two visits to the Chow Wagon in two days. Two chocolate malts in two days. No amount of running errands or yard work can keep the weight off if I keep this up. Jeezy Chreezy, look at that weight!!! One. Seven. Seven. I haven't seen that in quite a while (thanks to this blog thang in this here Interwebs I can tell it was actually January 14th). I'm going to enact my secret exercise scheme soon... PUKING. LOL, no - I kid. But I do have a plan. And I'm curious as to whether or not it will work. I'm going to call it my Secret EXercise Scheme. Or my SEX Scheme. Oh hell! I'm just joking!!! I'm not going to call it that (mostly because that is not an activity included in the regimen). But it is sneaky and hope it will work. More on that later...

100% | 177 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 32.88% (120 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: