Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cats lost, Blues winning

I got off work at 5. Big deal, right? It wouldn't be if it weren't Saturday. Guh! The good news is that I cranked through some work and am hopefully going to be in good shape to take off next Thursday and Friday for Spring Break.

Those poor Cats lost last night. UK just looked horrible last night. Their shooting was bad and they looked like a young, inexperienced team. It's too bad but it happens.

The L'ville Blues are doing well in the FBL consolation game. I'm leading 5-4 after a week and am comfortably ahead in the categories I'm winning in. I've made some moves to overtake my opponent in rebounds so we'll see how that fairs over the coming week.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. You can blame Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. Gawd, I love those things!

92 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 173 lbs. | 95.88% | 5.263% (9.8 lbs.)

No comments: