Thursday, April 21, 2011

Operation Concretin Catch-Up: Mission Accomplished

I blog here mostly but also blog on another site: Concretins.com. It's my old skate buddies blogging about this session or that road trip. It's been around for years. When I login to blog, I hit a dashboard page where I choose which blog to view or post in. Well, since they've been around so long they've always had so many more posts than I have. No longer!

I started the night with 438 posts on this blog and 438 posts on Concretins.com. This will officially put me ahead by 1 post. A small milestone (if a milestone at all actually), but something I've always had my eye on.

This is also post 111 of 2011. That's a lot of ones!

What a weird day. My work PC is almost back to normal. So that's good. But every grrrl I knew today had some kind of meltdown. Okay, not every one I knew, but a lot of them - at work and at home. What was up with today?!?!

100% | 174 lbs. | 0% (0 of 128) | 14% (7 of 50) | 30.41% (111 of 365) | 6.444% (12 lbs.)

No comments: