Monday, April 4, 2011

Jam-Packed Sunday

So much happened today that I will have to sum up the whole day into a bulleted format:

* I saved more than I ever have at the grocery - 27%. My bill went from $103 to $78 after coupons and such. I RULE!!!

* Yard work was the theme today. We mowed. We raked. I dug. I sucked. I bagged. I unnetted the pond. I added approximately 300 gallons to it.

* Boba ate my sunglasses. These were the same Oakleys that he gnawed on as a puppy. They are now mortally wounded. I was very mad.

* Boba will be attending training classes soon.

* I kept hearing a sharp chirp while in the yard. I knew it was the hawk but couldn't find it in the sky. Jooj noticed it sitting in the higest nest in the big oak in the back yard. Very cool!

* The dogs got baths. Not really worth it's own bullet but it can be quite an undertaking.

* Enjoyed some beer on my back patio with my wife and doggies. We pulled out their dog beds while they chilled out with us. It felt very much like a "retiree" moment.

93 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 173.5 lbs. | 95.88% | 5.263% (9.8 lbs.)

No comments: