Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Double Feature

Jooj and I spent our last sick day watching a couple of movies. We watched How to Train Your Dragon in the morning. It is an animated feature from Dreamworks about Vikings and dragons. It was cute and entertaining. It's not the same caliber as Up or the Toy Story series but it was very good. I certainly recommend it and look forward to watching it again sometime.

We watched Defendor in the afternoon. I've seen it before but Kels wanted Jooj to see it. It is a quirky film about a low intelligence guy who plays vigilante in an effort to make sense of the world around him. I didn't like it as much the first time I saw it as this time. Jooj liked it. It's a unique little film that isn't for everyone but is pretty cool.

61 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 172.5 lbs. | 73.15% | 5.693% (10.6 lbs.)

No comments: