Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time change... ugh

I'm going to try and not dwell on this. NFL players... really? C'mon!

Last night was Jooj's Aunt Janice's early St. Patrick's Day party. She had corned beef and cabbage and yummy shepherd's pie. I can honestly say I've never had either of those meals homemade before. Obviously I have zero Irish blood in me.

We came home and I watched those silly Cards lose the Big East tournament. Man, it was a tight game. They just couldn't pull it out in the end. I expect them to go deep into the tournament.

Then I turned to my crack* and started a new game up. I was rolling right along and, after what seemed to me to be about an hour, I looked at the clock and it read 3:40am. Are you kidding me? I'm such an addict!

Well, yes and no. I shut things down (forgetting to blog in the process) and rushed off to bed. As I snuggled into the blankets I looked at the clock (the one *not* automatically updated by the Internet or computer), and realized it was actually 2:40am... we had just lost that hour to the time change.

71 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 172.5 lbs. | 95.88% | 4.834% (9 lbs.)

No comments: