Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Battlefront 3

E3 is approaching (in June) and the rumors are flying that Star Wars: Battlefront 3 is under development by someone, somewhere. I swear, at this point I shouldn't care. How long have I been teased by rumors like this? Six years? Seven?

It's either being developed by Crytek UK (doubt it - they are probably working on TimeSplitters 4) or Spark Unlimited (I kind of hope not since their game offerings haven't seemed too spectacular) or it's not being developed. At this point I don't care. In fact, by the time it makes it to shelves (assuming it is under development right now) Will and I won't have much time to play together... the boy is growing up.

Damn, I'm a day behind again. St. Patty greetings up next.

75 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 172.5 lbs. | 95.88% | 5.371% (10 lbs.)

No comments: