Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things I should mention...

1. Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!

2. The L'ville Blues made it to the play-offs! I'm a 3 seed playing the 2 seed over the next two weeks. Not bad for a guy who pretty much knows next to nothing about the NBA.

3. Nate Dogg died. As a former fan of hip-hop that makes me very sad. He was too young. Although, if he lived by his mantra of "smoke weed everyday", maybe he had it coming. Still, I'll miss his vocals.

4. As if the nearly-9 scaled earthquake and 30 foot tsunami wasn't giving Japan enough trouble, several nuclear plants are having issues - one having severe issues with 4 of its 5 reactors. It's chilling to think what may come.

5. Those damn Cards lost to Morehead State in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Totally lame!

6. Both the cats, Tobias and Lexington, have been sick. I think they are coming around but good gawd I'm tired of illness - even when it isn't mine.

7. Speaking of pets, Pandora just *may* be preggers again. She's eating everything she can get her mouth on and is blowing up!

76 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | I honestly didn't weigh today :) | 95.88% | 5.371% (10 lbs.)

No comments: