Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"The problem with people who have no vices..."

"... is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. " - Elizabeth Taylor, 1932-2011

Elizabeth Taylor died today. Lexie is home and resting. My ploy to win my playoff game is working, kind of. I picked up a bunch of Centers to boost my blocks. That worked - but at the expense of my shot percentage and free throw percentage. D'oh! Biggest Loser has been extended a week at the request of one of the participants. I have a somewhat comfortable lead so that's fine with me. We won in soccer last night 7-4 in a rather exciting game. Work has been hectic but not crazy like the last few weeks. I'm looking forward to a fish fry on Fryday... har har!

82 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 173 lbs. | 95.88% | 4.726% (8.8 lbs.)

No comments: