Thursday, March 10, 2011

12 hours

Why didn't I blog yesterday?

Short answer: esophagus magma. Long answer:

I came home, ate dinner, hung out with the fam for a few minutes, and fell asleep at about 6:30pm. Besides waking up to take the dogs out or having unintelligible conversations after being roused, I slept straight through until about 6:30am this morning. That's right - 12 hours of sleep.

Suffice to say, the night before last did not go well. I settled down finally around 1:30am. I shot up with searing gut pain at 3:15am. I ate Tums like I was at the movies and they were the popcorn. I fell asleep, sitting upright on the couch, sometime after 4:15am (much faster than the over 2 hours it took over the weekend). And I woke up at 6:30am. I was more than beat. I was destroyed. But yesterday was a big, big day at work so I rode that adrenaline wave until I came home and crashed.

68 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 172 lbs. | 95.88% | 5.908% (11 lbs.)

No comments: