Sunday, March 6, 2011

A lot of things can happen in a day

My day started at 3:15 AM. I woke up to a burning gut. I had taken a Protonix (magical stomach medicine from heaven) before I went to bed because I knew something was up with my belly. I woke up Jooj when I took another Protonix and chowed down 4 Tums. An hour later I threw down 4 more Tums. Relief was not happening. I started to freak out. I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance. Pain eventually subsided. I remember seeing 5:34 AM on the clock before fading out.

Today was the last day of the Louisville Arcade Expo. It was a collection of coin-op arcade games, old systems, and new systems. It was at the Holiday Inn by the house. And it was $12 for all-day free-play. My most fondest memories involved the arcade - whether it was dad taking me to Malibu or Granny taking me to Chuck E. Cheese. Unfortunately, because of the belly burn from the night before and because I couldn't get anyone to join me, I skipped out.

I checked on the bearded dragon eggs this morning. DISASTER! They were covered in mold. OH NOES!!! After some quick research we found that, even if the eggs were viable, they were goners now. I was sad but quickly resigned to the fact that this clutch was doomed from the beginning. Next time, a professional incubator will be employed.

A little later in the day Jooj checked and we found that Kels has been awarded a first round of financial aid from Murray. It's no full ride but it ain't pennies either. Yay!

Lastly, I rearranged my desk after adding my new 23" screen. Jooj commented that another one would look good next to it. Indeed it would, Jooj. Indeed it would!

65 of 365 | 12% (6 of 50) | 0 of 128 | 171.5 lbs. | 73.15% | 4.834% (9 lbs.)

No comments: